UTMB Priority Index Registration opens on Feb 6. Learn more
General registration opens on Feb 8.
Race Date: September 22-23, 2023 | Event Location: Natural Chimneys Park, VA
Distances: 100M, 100K, 21K | Runner Check-In: September 21-23, 2023
2023 Registration Fees
|100M||$299||September 22, 2023|
|100K||$225||September 23, 2023|
|21K||$109||September 23, 2023|
Note: Prices subject to change
Registration fee covers the race, services and finisher gifts at the Grindstone Running Festival by UTMB
- Registration packet for all distances
- Finisher medal for 100K and 21K; Belt Buckle for 100M
- Race t-shirt
- Unique awards in each distance will be given at the award ceremony
- All the services provided on the course (food and drinks on the aid stations, timing services, medical service, transportation (when dropping from the race))
- Delicious and well-deserved meal after the race to help you recover faster
- Registration and local vendor services on site
This registration is non-refundable and non-transferable. All deferral requests will be honored until Aug. 18, 2023, regardless of the reason for deferral. The deferral may only be used once. To submit a deferral request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE ROAD TO UTMB
Grindstone Running Festival by UTMB is the start towards your quest to the UTMB World Series Finals in Chamonix, the mythic UTMB Mont Blanc, the holy grail of trail running in the heart of the Alps, set on the three key distances: OCC (50K), CCC® (100K) and UTMB® (100M), the pinnacle trail running event.
As a UTMB World Series Event, the Top 3 female and Top 3 male runners of the 100M distance and 100K at Grindstone Running Festival gain automatic qualification to the UTMB or CCC races, respectively.
All finishers of the Grindstone Running Festival by UTMB collect Running Stones that can be applied to the UTMB Mont-Blanc draw. To be eligible for the lottery, runners need to have a least one Running Stone and a valid UTMB Index.